My two brothers and I decided to take our wives away for the weekend to Kims as they have never been before. My wife and I had been previously for a Valintines weekend and had a nice romantic time. The rooms are nicely appointed but do need some upgrading, we stayed in the Terrace Villa's. The food was good, but short of excellent, it is a buffet for all meals and you start to feel you are in a food court. The disappointing thing was that they ran out of certain dishes mainly at breakfast.
While we had a good time even though it rained all weekend I do think the rates are some what excessive and would probably reconsider next time as I feel you could stay elsewhere that would be just as good at a much better rate and with more things to do especially if it rains.
- Also Known As:
- Kims Beach Hideaway Hotel Toowoon Bay
- Kims Beach Hideaway Hotel
- Kims Beach Hideaway Wyong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kims Beach Hideaway is located right on the beach with absolute ocean views and just over an hours drive north of Kims. Accommodation is in individual timber lodges with a seperate restaurant and cocktail lounge. Meals are included in most packages and served buffet style. Kims in adults only and a Small Luxury Hotel of the World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Kims Beach Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.