Stayed 4th - 11th Feb on 9th floor, front. Check in took ages but staff were pleasant. I got a free kettle when I asked as I was one of the first. Room big enough for two - long bunk beds plus a pullout under the sofa - I'm 6'3" and bunk was fine.
VERY noisy resort at night with French youth a perfect match for the very worst of our own English yobs - shouting and screaming up to 5 a.m. NEVER saw a police officer, which is what Avoriaz desparately needs.
Restaurants a bit pricey and food avaerage at best (on the slopes as well - burger city), beer 5 euro r more a pint.
Lots of good blue and red runs in the local area - only went into the wider Portes Du Soleil piste area twice.
- Also Known As:
- Maeva Residence Les Portes Du Soleil Hotel
- Maeva Residence Les Portes Du Soleil Hotel Morzine-Avoriaz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Animation! Car-free resort in the heart of “Les Portes du Soleil” ski area. In the heart of the resort with direct access on skis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Pierre & Vacances, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Residence Maeva Les Portes du Soleil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.