Paul and Maria and our dog Benson returned to Heasley House for our 3rd visit in June 2011 and we were not disappointed. We were greeted with the warmest of welcomes and as usual the room was immaculate, the large bed and linens so comfortable. Nothing is too much trouble for Paul and Jan who go the extra mile to help you. The food is superb, they are real foodies and we always look forward to our wonderful breakfasts and dinners. Every guest you meet is full of praise for their hosts. Our dog, Benson loves staying there as well and all the wonderful walks nearby. We have never ever had reason to complain about anything whilst visiting Heasley House, which is more than can be said at many other hotels. We are looking forward to our next visit.
- Also Known As:
- Heasley House Hotel
- Heasley House Hotel Heasley Mill
- Heasley Hotel South Molton
- Heasley House Heasley Mill, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heasley House is a unique award-winning country house hotel in the hamlet of Heasley Mill set in the tranquil valley of the River Mole in Exmoor National Park. Walk from the hotel along wooded valleys or up on to the moor with stunning views to the Devon North Coast and Dartmoor. A friendly and very relaxed atmosphere, log fires, excellent food, great value extensive wine list. We have 8 individually styled rooms - twins and doubles - all offering king size or super king size beds with Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy bath robes, baths and showers, direct dial to room telephones, free 8Mb broadband, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen TVs. ... more less