the bushtown house is set in nice surroundings..the interior is quite traditional...it is very clean, the staff are friendly and the food is of a high quality..i had chicken with pepper sauce and garlic fries with french fried onions...the pepper sauce was delicious..as was the chicken and garlic fries..the onion rings were quite disappointing as they mostly consisted of batter with very little onion..and were a bit too well done
- Also Known As:
- Bushtown Hotel And Country
- The Bushtown Hotel Coleraine, Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bushtown Hotel & Country Club is set amidst mature woodland on the outskirts of the university town of Coleraine & is only a stone's throw from the beautiful Causeway Coast and Antrim Glens. Recently Awarded Best Hotel Restaurant 2010 and is a member of Taste of Ulster guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bushtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.