We have stayed here before- it is a very comfortable property. The staff this trip were as courteous as we have come to expect. This was the first opportunity we have had to use the swimming pool, and it was very nice- too many "heated indoor" pools are still very chilly, but this was a good temperature- it gave the children a chance to work off some energy. The hot tub was clean and nice and hot. The only downside was a slight musty odor (in the pool area).
The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable... even the fold out sofa was tollerable.
It was snowing when we got here, and the staff was dilligent in trying to keep the sidewalks and parking lot cleared... maybe a little TOO dilligent. I was awakened at midnight by the sounds of shovels scraping by outside my window. Room tip- if it is snowing, ask for a room above ground level!
Breakfast is okay. For the room price, a waffle iron would be nice.
There was no shampoo in the room, which I did not notice until I was naked and getting in the shower.
One good thing- they are slowly building up the area across the main road. Now, there is a Subway and a few other places in addition to the Walmart.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Crossroads Hotel Zion Crossroads
- Best Western Plus Crossroads Hotel
- Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn And Suites
- Best Western Gordonsville
- Gordonsville Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this award winning pet-friendly Zion Crossroads, Virginia hotel situated near the University of Virginia, Ashlawn/Highland and Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson.Located just off Interstate 64 in North Central Virginia, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Suites is committed to providing the highest standard of quality in customer care and accommodations. This area hotel boasts 84 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, each equipped with cable satellite television and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast before relaxing in the indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub or working out in the fitness center. This 100 percent non-smoking hotel also features 24 hour coffee service, business center, ballroom and meeting/conference facilities. Pets are welcome.The BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Suites is close to a variety of historic attractions including Ashlawn/Highland, home of James Monroe, Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson and Montpelier home of James Madison. Hotel guests can relax with a game of golf at the Spring Creek Golf Course located less than one mile away or enjoy a concert at the John Paul Jones Arena, only a 20 minute drive from the hotel. This Virginia hotel is also close to the University of Virginia and the Fork Union Military Academy. Hotel guests might also find a fun-filled afternoon in historic Charlottesville, only 18 miles from the hotel.The BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Suites is proud to offer superior customer service and a convenient location in Zion Crossroads. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Crossroads Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.