You can't beat the location if you want to be in the heart of the action in Kenmare. Despite being located above a pub, we did not find it noisy at all during our stay here last week. Out the front door you are steps away from shops and restaurants and this was a great "home base" from which to explore the Dingle Peninsula and Ring of Kerry. We found the pub downstairs cozy and welcoming and the breakfast waitress was attentive and sweet. The beds were a bit hard, but other than that, this was a great place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- o`Donnabhain`s Guesthouse Bed And Breakfast & Townhouses
- o`Donnabhain`s Guesthouse b&b & Townhouses Hotel
- o`Donnabhain`s Guesthouse b&b & Townhouses Hotel Kenmare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- O’Donnabhains Bar, Restaurant and Guesthouse / Bed and Breakfast provides a memorable and quality experience for food, drink and accommodation located in what is the hidden gem of Ireland, Kenmare, Co. Kerry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Budget Places, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your O'Donnabhain's Guesthouse B&B & Townhouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.