I stayed here over christmas and it was a mixed exparience.
On the plus side the staff are sound and make you feel at home immediatly, good breakfast and to be fair it is unbelievably good value.
On the down side its not easy to get a decent sleep. Noise from the road was an issue and the room was roasting. I suppose if I had a few more pints I wouldnt have noticed the noise!
- Also Known As:
- The Clonakilty Townhouse Hotel Clonakilty
- The Clonakilty Townhouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clonakilty Townhouse boutique style hotel accommodation in Clonakilty offers Great Value Accomodation with elegant, comfortable Rooms in the picturesque heart of Ireland's Tidiest Town. Enclosed Car Park to rear of building, Free Wi Fi Internet, Cable TV, All rooms are En-Suite and there is a Lift to all floors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Clonakilty Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.