spent three nights here, lovely hotel the family room was spacious and very comfortable.
staff were very helpful and friendly although most of them were foreign , not a fault !
breakfast was full irish which was excellent.
our 1 evening meal was in the dungeon restaurant of which the bar is very nice but the eating area was more like a canteen with a very limited menu.
the kids loved the pool which was great only let down by limited swimming times for families.
all in all a great time was had.
many thanks !
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Castle Killiney
- Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin Killiney, County Dublin, Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fitzpatrick Castle Dublin is the epitome of the elegance and charm of the south Dublin coast. The only hotel located in the fashionable suburbs of Killiney and Dalkey, overlooking Dublin Bay. Fitzpatrick Castle is only 9 miles/20 minutes from downtown Dublin. Luxurious bedrooms and suites decorated in the traditional castle style are also renovated to the highest spec with ISDN lines and in-house entertainment system in all rooms. Wireless broadband Internet access is available in most public areas of hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.