We just spent the weekend at Dundrum House Hotel. Family with 2 children (a 2-year-old and a 10-month-old). From start to finish, everything was excellent and very friendly.
It was our first trip away from home with the babies so we were a little apprehensive but the staff at Dundrum House did everything to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible... from nice travle cots already set up in the large room we were given to bar staff taking our bottles and getting and warming milk for the kids (and bringing them to our room!). They arranged a babysitter for us on request, so that my wife and I could have our meal on the Saturday night (and a lovely bottle of red) in peace, knowing the kids were being looked after upstairs in the room.
Speaking of dinner, the dining experience was very pleasant... really nice food, attentive waiting staff, lovely dining room.
An added bonus is the free leisure facilities with kids' swimming pool. Lovely people over there too.
Thanks to all the staff, we had a great weekend and would not hesitate to return and also recommend to other families looking for a great value break where all needs are catered for.
- Also Known As:
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Hotel Dundrum
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Hotel
- Dundrum House Hotel, Golf And Leisure Resort County Tipperary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Georgian Manor House was built in 1730 for the bride of Lord Hawarden, the Earl of Montalt where ancient Irish chieftains, the O'Dwyers of Kilnamanagh once held the land. At the beginning of the century a religious order bought the property and in 1978, the Crowe family bought the house and adjoining lands that lay along the Multeen River.Located in the 'Golden Vale' this resort is located in the heart of Co Tipperary, 8 miles (13K) from Cashel Town, steeped in heritage, in one of the most picturesque settings. As you can imagine, this luxury country house hotel Tipperary is a wonderful country retreat, with old world charm and atmosphere. The Manor House was restored to it's former glory and the resort's ongoing property development provide, modern day comforts in a setting that retains the finest of the old. Absorb the history and beautiful antiques that adorn the manor bedrooms, drawing room, lounge and restaurant. This hotel seamlessly blends modern day living with modern bedrooms, health and leisure centre, wedding venue and spacious holiday homes, with old world charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Dundrum House Hotel, Golf and Leisure Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.