Stayed in Hotel on a recent business trip.Rooms are clean and comfortable,it's a little like a Motel in that each room opens onto a courtyard. Rooms are not over furnished,but there is excellent Free Wi Fi which is important these days. The evening food was OK,served in the bar area but happy enough.The breakfast was very nice,but the general welcome and TLC from the staff is worthy of special mention,it was first rate. Good value for money hotel,and an excellent stop over location for anyone visiting the Inishowen Peninsula and driving The Inishowen 100 tourist route.
- Also Known As:
- The Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- Harbour Hotel Buncrana
- The Harbour Hotel
- The Harbour Inn Buncrana, Inishowen Peninsula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 luxurious en-suite bedrooms, each with television, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer. 70 seater restaurant serving lunch daily and evening a la carte menu. Warm & welcoming lounge bar. 5 minute walk from NorthWest Golf Club & 20 minute drive from renowned Ballyliffin Golf Club. Special rate green fees for NorthWest Golf Club available to hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.