My husband and I stayed two nights at the Atlantic View. Our room had a view of the Cliffs of Moher. It was spacious and comfortable with good WIFI available. Eileen was a gracious hostess and the breakfasts were delicious with a lot of choices available. We did try the Irish breakfast with the black and white pudding. You have to try it at least once. It isn't like pudding, more like a sausage. We were within walking distance of part of the town, and it was a short drive to the other side of town where McCann's Pub is. We would highly recommend this B&B as well as the town of Doolin. Both are charming and authentically Irish. Take a trip to the Aran Islands while you are there!
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic View Hotel Doolin
- Atlantic View Bed And Breakfast
- Atlantic View Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 12 en-suite rooms of the highest quality, with eight of these providing a spectacular view of the Cliffs of Moher. A Large dining room offers magnificent views of the cliffs. We also offer concierge service, wireless Internet and phones in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantic View Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.