These hotels which are about 200 meters apart are the worst hotels that I have ever come across.
We went with our aunt,uncle and 6 month old baby, prior to going we emailed the hotels asking for a kettle,cooker and cot to be in the room - no kettle, and the side of the cot was broken in fact a steal rod came through which could of impaled the baby. We had to walk to the sister hotel for meals, the meals were terrible ALWAYS cold. The mattress was like sleeping on a block of bricks. The cleaner woke you up before the break of day if you refused her entry she did not come back at all. One the first day the toilet was leaking there answer wrap a towel around the bowl!!!!!. The lifts were hit and miss and with a push chair was a pain in the backside. After 4 days we were met by Official Government Health Officials telling everyone to pack up there rooms the hotels is being closed because of Health & Safety measures claiming water problems, we had to pack up and move to the sister hotel, which started very bad, a two hour wait at reception while this GIRL one tried to sort out rooms. The first room they tried to give us the key did not even fit the door, the second room had not been used for ages and was damp and smelt of dampness, We had to ask once again for a kettle for the babys milk the cot arrived with NO bedding. The baby developed a chesty cough, our aunt and uncle were violently sick along with other people staying at the hotel thats why I belive that it was more that a water problem - there must of been 15 Health Authority Officials there. Yes you get what you pay for but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don not go there for your own peace of mind and safety. We are still waiting for an explaination from the hotel management!!!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel Saint Julian`s
- St. Georges Park Complex Hotel
- St Georges Park Complex
- St Georges Park Complex Hotel
- Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resorts Malta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. George's Park is situated in a prime location to take advantage of popular amenities for holiday makers in the lively town of St Julians, Malta. The Resorts are fun and family oriented, with a host of facilities to appeal to everyone. The complexe is suitable for both long winter stays and summer breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Priceline, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Blue Sea St George's Park & La Vallette Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.