The situation of the hotel is very good. Next to st. George bay where you have easy and direct acces to the see ( 5 minutes from the hotel by foot) and Paceville where you can find a shopping area and in the eveningand night a busy nightlife with a lot of pubs and discos. In the hotel the are 3 pools outside, 1 dedicated for children, other 2 for adults, very nice and clean water. The view is unforgettable, from almost any balcony of the hotel you have the magnificent see view and also the casino is front of the hotel in a small peninsula. The rooms are correct, well equipped, the restaurants are excellent with quality food and drinks. The Maltese white wine is less then average, but the red wine is good. The service is excellent, there are also a covered swimming pool with a good jacuzzi. The staff is very friendly, especially the receptionists, all of them are doing excellent job. The only inconvenience I met was that there is wifi only in the lobby. The lobby itself quite big, very cosy and comfortable , but I just suggest to put some router to the floors to get wifi in the rooms. If you want to go to Valletta or other nice places, take the taxi. To Valletta the trip cannot be more then 18 euros.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel Saint Julians
- Corinthia Hotel St. Georges Bay Malta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay is one of the best luxury hotels in Malta, bringing together outstanding sea views, enchanting luxury and unbeatable service.Standing like a beacon of luxury accommodation on a promontory overlooking St. George’s Bay in Malta, the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay can’t help but inspire dreams. Choose from a range of sumptuous rooms, each with a private balcony and state-of-the-art amenities couched in an elegant design that combines historic romance with a fresh contemporary edge. Guests of this 5 star luxury hotel in Malta are treated to unique experiences throughout their stay.There’s no need to tear yourself away from the picture postcard views of the bluest Mediterranean for dinner: each of the luxury hotel’s 9 fine restaurants offers ravishing vistas along with the most delectable meals. Dine al fresco at the Grill 3301 rooftop terrace, surrounded by the soft sea breeze, 360º views, and the mouthwatering aromas of fine cuisine. Or take a sip of a wide selection of fine wines in the exquisite French-style charm of the Vinotheque Bistro. The adventurous will be spoilt for choice with the hotel’s water sport centre, which offers private yacht hire, and the on-site diving centre. The famous Lido at the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay also offers 3 pools, children’s pool, bars, restaurants, sunbeds, and sea access, perfect for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful location. And for pure tranquility, there’s even a spa. But not just any spa: the Apollo Day Spa provides the ultimate in holistic pampering and wellness treatments designed to bring out the best, carefree side of you. Completed by an idyllic location that gives easy access to the highlights of Malta, there’s truly no better place to make your Malta holiday than the Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Corinthia Hotel St. Georges Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.