Modern, spacious hotel with good selection of restaurants and very helpful and welcoming staff. Well positioned for sightseeing and close to local amenities in a lively resort.
Food excellent in this hotel and in the other surrounding hotels - portions massive though!
We particularly enjoyed the spa treatments and the 15th floor VIP lounge; honeymoon package included room upgrade, sparkling wine and chocolates on arrival.
We would encourage travellers to venture outside the St Julian's resort to take in the island's many historic and achingly beautiful sights such as The Grand Harbour in Valletta, the Co-Cathedral of St John with exquisite artworks and the village of Mellieha.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel Saint Julian`s
- Intercontinental Malta Hotel
- Intercontinental Saint Julians
- Intercontinental Hotel Malta
- InterContinental Malta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Malta gives you the best of all worlds: a wonderful waterfront resort complete with private beach and water sports; a central cosmopolitan location close to shopping, entertainment and historic sites; and an array of services appreciated by leisure and business travellers alike. Valletta, Mdina and the Mosta Dome are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Malta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.