We stayed at this hotel to fly out early in the morning of the following day. Room was spacious for an European hotel, and bed was not large but a good size and comfy. (my hubby is 6'3" and he did not complain.) We loved the white bed linen. Lady at the front desk was not very friendly and she gave us a non-smoking room on the first floor, which stinked cigarette, so we had to request to change our room. They don't have an elevator and going up to the upper floor with heavy suitcases was a challenge, but besides that, our stay at the hotel was overall comfortable. There's no stores or restaurants nearby and as many said, the hotel restaurant is ridiculously expensive, so we recommend taking the hotel shuttle to airport, hop on a train and get off at the Central which was the 2nd stop (ticket was $5.40 one way) and eat at Grand Place. Room was modern and clean but I did not care for the carpet for some reason.. besides, shuttle service was on time and the staff was courtuous. We heard people walking on the floor outside of our room but it was not too noisy. Bath tub was big and had a rain shower, which was hard to adjust the water temperature. I'd say, if you're not choosing a hotel to stay long for a vacation, this is a good hotel. If we ever come back to Brussels, we do not mind staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Brussels Airport Hotel Diegem
- Golden Tulip Brussels Airport Hotel
- Pullman Hotel Brussels Airport
- Pullman Hotel Diegem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between the centre of Brussels and the international airport, this 4 star hotel welcomes guests with warm, personalised service. Built around a pleasant green garden, an outdoor terrace and heated pool, this superb hotel offers the elegance of atraditional grand Belgian residence to make your stay an absolute pleasure whether working or relaxing. Guests enjoy the convenience of a free shuttle service to and from the airport and business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Golden Tulip Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.