* Good food menu and portions at good prices,
* Happy hour daily - 2 for 1 on all beers and alocohol drinks (bar cocktails)
* Good Pool Areas (The infinity Pool and main pool area)
* Pool table and disc table (sorry not sure what this game is called) available also vending machines which was very handy to obtain water from (so you
* Very freindly Staff
* Walking distance to Lindos Town/Village and to the beaches
* It was very relaxing atmosphere by the poolside and generraly throughout the whole stay - this could be due to near the end of season. Perfect for couples
* Laundery - i.e towles (off white) and bedding looked dirty and old and could do with new!!
* A member of staff (cleaner) opened our door without knocking or saying anything. Just pushed the handle down and went to come in. to her fright she panicked and said sorry.
* Aircon was charges as extra if you requested it at 9 euro per night or a deal for the whole week !!!(cant remeber how much for the week)
* Its Quite hilly down to the beaches and to the square, Its ok to walk down but we always got a taxi all the way back up to the apartments each day at 4 euro. Made it a better experince doing it this way throughout the week. It also cost 5 euro to St Pauls bay which is one of the 2 beaches which is very hilly.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Apartments Hotel
- Garden Apartments Lindos
- Garden Apartments Hotel Lindos
- Garden Apartments Lindos, Rhodes