Book this place for a week relax while a friend was getting married closed by (back in September). We had half board but only communicated the meal was dinner on our second day.
First impressions were really bad. We arrived very late and I was desperated for a shower. To my surprise, the bathroom was getting flooded with the shower on. After several phone calls and people coming around the room, they eventually fixed the problem. We asked for a new room and they just refused it. We even had to ask the bathroom to be cleaned again because they were not bothered.
Breakfast was nice but the dinner was bad. Drinks were of bad quality.
Pools were very nice but since they animation team was focused on the Germans and French, we did not bother participating.
The access to the sea is via a stair and some rocks. A little bit difficult but once you get the hang of it, you love the little walk. I think it was the part part.
Honestly, although I had an ok ish time (after the bathroon incident) I would not stay at this place again. Rather go somewhere else.
Note: the couple that works at the bar near reception were superb! Good laugh!!! Worth getting to know them. The only people working in that hotel who actually seemed to enjoy what they were doing and had a smile!
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Royal Hotel Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos
- Iberostar Lindos Royal
- Lindos Royal Hotel Rhodes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Vila Bay and only 100m. from the beach. ( Rhodes – Greece). Elegant atmosphere. Built in Rhodos Medieval City style. Ideal for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Lindos Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.