Arrived at this fairly remote hotel quite late in the evening and was greeted with a polite request to have something to eat with an assertive 'no'! Thankfully this was reversed by the ever smiley and resourceful manageress, Donatella. The next few days were calm, relaxed and comfortable. Breakfast was basic but the lunches and dinners were of a very high standard. The room was kept clean and cool - although it could do with an upgrade fairly soon. A car is a must if exploring is your plan for this part of the coast.
- Also Known As:
- Il Monastero Quartu Sant Elena
- Il Monastero Hotel
- Hotel Il Monastero Sardinia/Province Of Cagliari - Quartu Sant'Elena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic records relate that the original building was founded by the Friars (this is proved by the small church still present on the site); over the years it was turned into a flourishing farm as it can be inferred by the structure and also by the orchard.Because of the ancient features still visible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hotel Il Monastero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.