Staff friendly and helpful. Good location. Cleaning a bit haphazard. Food OK but bit boring after 14 days. S/C better option as Tossa has masses of good restaurants. Our teenage son met lots of other children of different nationalities in the hotel and had a great time. Tossa is a very pretty resort and is has a very spanish feel. No English bars which was great. The resort was very busy - you'd expect that in August but you could still find some quiet back streets and bars if you looked hard enough. Recommend beach bar at Menuda Mar. Excellent. Overall a very enjoyable holiday. We hired a car and visited Girona which is well worth it. A very beautiful city. The coast north of Tossa is also very beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Esmeraldas Hotel Tossa De Mar
- Aparthotel Esmeraldas Tossa De Mar
- Aparthotel Esmeraldas Hotel
- Aparthotel Esmeraldas Tossa De Mar, Costa Brava
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Olotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Aparthotel Esmeraldas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.