This RIU hotel is just great. It is located on the promenade and lays close to the shopping area.
It is quiet, also in the evening when the village comes alive.
Food is fantastic. We never saw such large buffets. Breakfast is a delight, you eat inside or on a lovely terrace. The waiters are very friendly speak Spanish, English, German and even Dutch.
A great swimming pool has a maximum dept of 1,7 meters so children can play in it without a risk (kids pools on each side).
Near the pool is a great pool restaurant where lunch is lovely: fish, meat, tapas and even delicious lobster twice a week. Dinner is or buffet or a la carte. The wine card has over 50 wines reasonably priced (very nice wines between 15 and 22 Euro).
Rooms are large, beds a little too hard for us. The bathroom is nice and large enough.
Wben you go to Gran Canaria, this hotel is the place to be!
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Palace Meloneras Hotel
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras
- Riu Palace Meloneras
- Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Maspalomas. Next to the sea and near El Faro. 3-storey main building and 1-storey villas, surrounded by a 40,000 m2 garden with access to the beachfront promenade. Colonial-style architecture. 800 m from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 m from various shops. 37 km from the airport. 50 m from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Meloneras Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.