I can only say things in the superlative for Norten House.
- Jayne is extremely friendly and very helpful she looked after us, a group of 5 people extremely well. We all felt at home and very comfortable. Jyne keeps the bed and breakfast emacutely clean.
- Bill is most kind and helpful and helped me find places by giving me the postal code which I could then put into my satnav. I had an employee of ours with me who had never been to the seaside so Bill gave us a postal code which led us directly to the sea side. Mr. Bucher loved it.
I can not conclude without complimenting Bill on the jams he makes. Try for yourself!. The breakfast was abolutely delicious.
Thank you Jayne and Bill
- Also Known As:
- Norton House Whitchurch, Ross-On-Wye, Herefordshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jayne & Bill offer a warm welcome to their C1700 listed home. Oak beams, stripped pine shutters, inglenook fireplaces and stone flagged floors, but with all the modern comforts our guests could wish for. Freshly prepared, locally produced food, cooked on the aga and served in the beautiful oak-beamed dining room. Set in the beautiful Wye Valley, a short walk from the River Wye and Symonds Yat West. B&B and self-catering and we are dog friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Norton House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.