My best friend and I stayed overnight for a Spa Break. We were able to check in the room on arrival at 11am, instead of waiting and the check in service was excellent. The room was lovely and the views were great too. The staff at the hotel were very friendly, we could not fault the experience at all. They made us feel very welcome in the hotel and the spa and the food in the restaurant and bar was excellent. It was a very memorable experience that I will certainly do again and it was very good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Albrighton Hall Hotel
- Accor Albrighton Hall Hotel Shrewsbury
- Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 300 year old Shropshire House, a 4 star hotel with 87 en suite rooms, overlooks an ornamental lake in 15 acres of gardens in the heart of Shropshire just 2 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. 30 min from the M6, J10A. Ideal for visiting Chester, Shrewsbury Abbey and the Severn Valley steam railway. Indoor pool, gym, squash courts, sauna, steam room, solarium and beauty treatments. 24 hr room service. Free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.