We stayed here in July and the level of service Julie and her staff provided exceeded our expectations. The property itself is an old style motel, but well maintained, clean, and a terrific location for walking around Alice Springs. We arrived late in the day after a long coach ride from Uluru, and were welcomed warmly. The restaurant was getting ready to close but Julie let us order dinner as we were checking in, so by the time we got back from our room, our meal was ready. Julie and her staff were also eating dinner and watching a video of a Neil Diamond concert on the "big screen" and gladly replayed it for us on request as we ate a delicous dinner. A late check out was arranged for the next day, with a cab set up to take us to the airport for our 5pm flight. We can only say wonderful things about the service we received, and while this may not be the most up to date property with all the bells and whistles, the guest care was a delightful experience for our all too short stay in Alice Springs. Julie is a shining example of great and caring service.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Best Western
- Best Western Elkira Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cycads licenced restaurant (on site) now open from 1730 to late Tuesday - Saturday. Indoor and alfresco dining options available. Catering for romantic dinners, and groups functions (by reservation). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Olotels, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Elkira Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.