The City Sheridan is a great place to stay and the staff is nice and very helpful. I've been coming to Cairns on and off for a few years now and I always stay here. The job Chris and Alisha have done on renovating and upgrading the place is amazing.
The rooms are always clean and comfortable. In approximately 30 visits, I've never had an issue with ants and I've especially never seen a roach. The food in the bar is great and a great value for the price. They have a chef named Eddy who is supurb and really knows his business.
I find that the walk to city center takes no more than 10 - 15 minutes. I don't have a problem with it since what else am I there for but to walk around and see the sights. I can easily make it to Cairns Central or the ocean in 10 - 12 minutes.
I will definately stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western City Sheridan Hotel Cairns
- Best Western City Sheridan Hotel
- Comfort Inn Cairns
- Cairns Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Contemporary and Vibrant Best Western City Sheridan is located in the city of Cairns; one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world surrounded by lush rainforest and The Great Barrier Reef, Best Western City Sheridan is in a premier location to all the shops, restaurants, attractions and only 100 metres to the esplanade. Located 5 minutes from the domestic and International airport, Best Western City Sheridan is regarded as one of Cairns best motels. It's Your Cairns Accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Best Western City Sheridan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.