Stayed for 3 nights in August in a 2-BR suite. The rooms & bathrooms were clean, but we weren't willing to pay extra for housekeeping. The hot-tub had a bit of an "ick factor" - it was already filled with water. We drained it and re-heated but it took a very long time to heat.
Hotel's location is nice - the back entrance takes you right into the main street of restaurants and shops, and a large grocery store is nearby to stock on staples.... since the food prices were a bit steep for this American traveler.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Heritage Port Douglas Hotel
- Mantra Heritage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Mantra Heritage Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Mantra Heritage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short stroll from the wharf and Four Mile Beach, Mantra Heritage provides a pleasant holiday location perfect for couples or families alike. The resort is also just a short stroll away from the restaurants, cafés, art galleries, shopping and day spas located on Macrossan Street. Property facilities include: Cabana with barbeque facilities, In-room massage, Saltwater lagoon pools, Secure parking, Spas and sundecks, Tour desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Mantra Heritage Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.