Whilst the Aegean is straight out of 1983, it represents very good value for money. You need to understand that you are not in a standard hotel room , but an apartment owned by an individual, so each apartment is decorated differently, and may not be to your taste, nor the bland, standard hotels you normally stay in. It was clean, pools were good, service nice, close to beach. My only complaint is that in my 2 bedroom apartment, there was no AC in the bedrooms, and we were on a mid level floor facing East, so the rooms got quite hot and didn't cool off well in the afternoon/evening. The apartment had a full laundry and kitchen which is great for l longer stays.
If you are looking for good value and don't mind a bit of dated furniture, I would recommend the Aegean. You can easily spend triple at hotels in the area and get a pokey, but very stylish, hotel room.
- Also Known As:
- Aegean Apartments Hotel
- Aegean Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Aegean Hotel Apartments
- Aegean Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 levels, 126 spacious two bedroom, fully self-contained apartments. Located 150 metres from Surfers Paradise beach and 200 metres south of Surfers Paradise main street. Tour desk, under cover car park, theme park tickets. Close to a variety of international restaurants. Situated alongside the world's tallest residential building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Aegean Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.