We stayed at this resort this year in middle of January as this was our second time at Surf Parade Resort . We decided to book this resort while we where driving from Melbourne to Gold Coast. We had a very nice and smooth afterhours check in with lots of informations on what to do . We booked a 1 bedroom apartment facing the ocean , not much to see from the ocean from level 5 . The apartment was clean and with comfortable and a bit of outdated furniture. The bathroom was clean, the washing machine and the drier in perfect conditions. Every night we had a very nice walk from Broadbeach to the center of Surfers Paradise on the beach as there are no grossery shops from where to buy food and drinks in the imediate vecinity of the resort.the swimming pool and the spa where great for adults and kids with great conditions for swimming and sunbathing if you do not like the beach. Overall we where very happy and we had a nice stay at Surf Parade Resort.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Hotel
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beachside suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and airconditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden.All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday.Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone’s throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.