I stayed here for 6 days attending a netball tournament at the ETSA netball centre. I chose it because it was convenient (20 min walk). The service I received was informative with hospitality and a smile. The directors hotel pub next door was a treat with a good menu accompany by a smooth Adelaide's cold brew at $5 AUD (if you join the VIP club for $5), The rooms were comfortable with the kitchenette, separate bathroom and all amenities provided. The housekeeping was amazing fresh towels everyday.
The location allows you to enjoy a very quiet part of town yet convenient to visit Chinatown local restaurants, market and Coles if you prefer (10-15min walk), There's Hungry jack around the corner with a service station for those snack deals. Post office across the road to receive those extra funds if sent by western union.
If you're a netball fan this is a place to stay (especially if you're a Adelaide Thunderbird fan). Helen the receptionist was very helpful and courteous she's a credit to the establishment.
The value for money was great with people and service made it worthwhile. I recommend this place highly and will call again................cheers
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Director`s Studios Hotel
- Breakfree Director`s Studios Hotel Adelaide
- Directors Studios Adelaide
- Directors Studios Hotel Adelaide
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located within close proximity to the thriving central business district and major Adelaide city attractions, BreakFree Directors Studios is suited to both business and leisure travellers.Offering guests a choice of studio and hotel style rooms comfortably furnished with modern amenities, Studio rooms feature kitchenette facilities, individually controlled air-conditioning, ISD/STD direct dial telephone, hairdryer and toiletries, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities.BreakFree Directors Studios offers a host of facilities to meet the needs of business and leisure travellers. We offer guests 24-hour reception, room service (specified hours only) same day laundry service (fee), babysitting service (fee), guest laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board. There is also limited car parking available at a cost of $10 per day, payable direct to the hotel. Directors Studios offers free luggage storage for guests that require their bags to be left for the day or overnight.Entertainment and shopping are all within walking distance and include Chinatown, the Central Markets, Rundle Mall, Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Festival Theatre and cosmopolitan restaurants. Only a two minute walk to Adelaide's famous Gouger Street, the main restaurant precinct of the city, BreakFree Directors Studios is located close to the Art Gallery of South Australia, South Australian Museum and State Library.BreakFree Directors Studios is a boutique hotel situated in the heart of Adelaide City, offering comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your BreakFree Director's Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.