Been back to eat the restaurant here numerous times. This is one of the rare occasions of a hotel restaurant menu being comparable to menus in stand-alone restaurants, particularly in the value-for-money stakes . The food comes cooked to order, a steak ordered rare is really rare, not medium or something worse and potions have always engendered the thought, "this is good value for money".
The service is always appropriate, friendly without being over-familiar, checking the progress of the meal without being intrusive.
The ambiance is always warm and intimate and the furnishings and design all contribute to this.
HINT: The restaurant is on 2 levels and if you are placed on the lower level, ask to be placed away from the 2nd level 'wall' unless you want to have the feet of the customers, sitting on the 2nd level, next to your head.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Playford Adelaide Hotel
- The Sebel Playford Adelaide Hotel Adelaide
- Sebel Playford Adelaide
- Sebel Playford Hotel Adelaide
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebel Playford Adelaide is a 5-star hotel set in the heart of Adelaide’s vibrant North Terrace, opposite the Convention Centre and City CasinoElegant 5-star hotel with superior accommodation, conference & recreational facilities, located in the heart of Adelaide. Winner of 2012 Best Deluxe Accommodation at the AHA SA Awards and 2011 Best Luxury Accommodation at the SA Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Sebel Playford Adelaide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.