I've stayed in a variety of hotels in Adelaide for both business and pleasure and the Medina is a stand out for value, facilities, and class. The hotel is in an old government building with soaring ceilings, sweeping staircases and a lovely garden in the centre with a restaurant and bar. For me the big attraction is the rooms: spacious with really nice kitchenette, lovely bathrooms with hidden mini-laundry facility, great separate lounge and dining area and very comfortable and luxurious bedroom. Helpful staff, a short walk to Gouger Street restaurants and close to tram and main shopping area. Surprisingly quiet for location (I left the window open and slept like a baby). I know where I'm staying next time I'm in Adelaide!
- Also Known As:
- Medina Grand Adelaide Treasury Hotel
- Medina Grand Adelaide Treasury Hotel Adelaide
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embrace the stunning elegance of Medina Grand Adelaide Treasury, superbly located in the heart of Adelaide in the historic, heritage-listed former Treasury. Your stay in this friendly city can only be enhanced by the historic charm of Medina Grand Adelaide Treasury, situated at the true heart of the city's CBD, overlooking Victoria Square and adjacent to the Town Hall. Originally the offices for the State Treasury, Medina has completely restored and rejuvenated its heritage features making it one of the country's most appealing boutique hotels. Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, the most respected publication in luxury travel, announced in its March 2011 issue the recommendation of Medina Grand Adelaide Treasury. All of Andrew Harper’s recommended properties possess exceptional character, a commitment to classic hospitality and a profound sense of place. Medina Grand Adelaide Treasury is delighted to be among the best of the best properties worldwide to receive his recommendation. Whether your plans call for back-to-back business meetings or picnics in the park - you are within an easy stroll of all the action at Medina Grand Adelaide Treasury. The Botanic Gardens, major Art Galleries, the Adelaide Casino, the shopping, restaurants and cafes of Rundle Mall, and the superb fresh produce from Adelaide Central Market: are all a five minute walk away. Choose from 80 one and two bedroom apartments, all with in-house movies and Foxtel. Enjoy the sophisticated decor and the mood-enhancing ambiance of your hotel apartment, with fully-equipped kitchen and laundry, climate control and fast broadband. Medina Grand Adelaide Treasury can be your "home office" in the "City of Churches". Our dedicated staff will move mountains to make your stay a enjoyable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Toga Hotels, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Adelaide Treasury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.