The room was excellent and fitted out well. The view from the 38 floor was fantastic. The room was so quiet and the shutters worked so well at blocking out the light that it was very easy to get to sleep and also very easy to sleep in.
The bathroom was very good and the shower / bath was the best.
The service was of the highest standard and the staff were very eager to please.
Would happiler stay there again and again.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel Melbourne
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins Hotel
- Accor Melbourne On Collins
- Sofitel Melbourne
- Melbourne Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is at the Paris end of Collins Street, in the heart of the city's premier shopping, dining and theatre district, just minutes from the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground. This award-winning hotel has 363 luxurious rooms that begin from level 36 offering breathtaking views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Each room is complemented by modern furnishings, mood lighting, LED\LCD or Plasma televisions and iPod|MP3 connection. Marble bathrooms offer automated low level lighting and French amenities.Enjoy modern dining in No35, high tea occasions in Sofi's Lounge or stylish cocktails in the Atrium Bar On 35.For meetings and events, Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is one of the city’s most comprehensive integrated hotel conference venues offering 12 individual meetings venues with comprehensive audio-visual services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, ACCOR, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Melbourne on Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.