The hostel doesn't look nice from the inside at all. The rooms are blunt, not welcoming and TINY, the furniture was shabby, partly broken, very dusty and sticky from old juice (looked like hasn't been cleaned for at least two month). Shower and toilets OK, but not great as mentioned in other comments here. Bed & sheets were clean, location is good. For backpackers expecting the basic (sleep&go) it's OK, but for this standard it's way too expensive (and definitely NOT worth the double/twin price).
- Also Known As:
- Witch`s Hat Backpackers Hotel
- Witch`s Hat Backpackers Hotel Perth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Witch's Hat Backpackers Hostel is a beautifully restored 4-star, backpacker accommodation and travellers hostel located close to Perth's shopping, dining and entertainment areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Witch's Hat Backpackers Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.