this place should be reviwed by the australian government. It is a DISGRACE to the australian nation if they allow hotels/hostels to be running! the room was horrible, there was blood on the sheets, there is no privacy in the showers, you have a shower and still feel dirty. As for the beds- you may as well sleep in the gutter. I woke up with the sheet off the bottom because the elastic was too lose. The curtains were completely broken and as for the room, there was mould all over the walls and the fans didnt work- not to mention no air conditioning. The floor wasnt vacummed at all, and there were cocoroaches all over the floor. I thought someone was going to break in in the middle of the night. There is random furniture that doesnt match/doesnt even work. Sitting on the bed means you sit on the floor. You walk up the stairs and you feel like you'll fall through. As for the kitchen- dont bother because you'll get food poisoning and you have to pay for cutlery! also the 'wi fi is down' dont believe it when it says it 'works'. as for the girls toilets- the men can see through so go to the toilet at the libaray. It is the biggest waste of money, so unsafe and frankly, if the federal government or the council een allows this discusting place to be running then the world has gone mad. I hope an offical reads this and immediately goes and shuts this place down. Its unsafe, dirty, and horrible.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC