Stayed here with my husband a while ago to celebrate my birthday. The Hilton was the "mystery deal" on wotif.com - I think it cost about $160. For that we got a pretty modern room with a ridiculously massive bed! Hotel rooms are generally the same anywhere in the world but it was clean and had all the expected extras.
We were on the end of the block of rooms with balconies along the side of the hotel, with what I can only assume was be a suite next door due to the massive balcony just over the glass partition from us. But if you angled the camera correctly, you could just about imagine that the huge patio overlooking the Auckland Harbour was our own!!
So close to all the restaurants and bars on the Viaduct - we visited a couple before going to the French Cafe for dinner.
Probably couldn't afford to stay here normally but wotif.com makes it easier for people on a budget to experience a bit of luxury for a night!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Auckland Hotel
- Hilton Auckland Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland Hilton
- Hilton Auckland New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Auckland sits on the iconic Princes Wharf 300 meters out into the Waitemata Harbour. Enjoy views over the city or past the harbour to the Hauraki Gulf. Take a trip from the nearby Ferry terminal or enjoy the fun at the nearby Viaduct or Britomart precincts. Whether for business or leisure, Hilton Auckland is ideally located on the vibrant Auckland waterfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Auckland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.