I arrived late at night and there were no staff to check me in luckily my girlfriend was already staying in the room so got in, the kitchen was great!, double room with a view was good, one of the lifts kept getting stuck, overall good hostel, location was abit far out of town and on really steep hill but manageable.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland City Yha Hotel Auckland Central
- Auckland City Yha Hotel
- YHA Auckland City New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA Auckland City is the ideal backpacker hostel to start or finish your New Zealand adventure. The hostel combines the excitement of the city with a safe and secure environment. Located at the top of Auckland’s Queen Street, this former hotel has backpacker accommodation comprising mainly twin and double rooms with some multi-share rooms and some of our rooms have views over Auckland city. There is a sun deck on the 3rd floor with a BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your YHA Auckland City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.