Ponsonby Backpackers is a fantastic place to base yourself in Auckland, Located just off Ponsonby Road, there are cafes, bars, restaurants and one of the yummiest bakeries just minutes away. PB is a clean, welcoming and friendly hostel with really good facilities for cooking, washing, chilling out and organising trips and activities while in New Zealand. The atmosphere at the hostel is warm and welcoming, with great people form all over the world, Travelling alone, I felt at home very quickly, and was able to organise trips, get all sorts of information and make friends during my stay. Being in the Ponsonby area is ideal, as the area has excellent transport links (15 minute bus ride to downtown Auckland / cheap airport shuttle from hostel) and plenty to do within yards of the hostel.
- Also Known As:
- Ponsonby Backpackers Hotel
- Ponsonby Backpackers Hotel Auckland Central
- Ponsonby Backpackers Auckland, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ponsonby Backpackers is a beautiful 19th Century, character villa located right in the heart and soul of trendy Ponsonby filled with swanky boutiques and funky cafes and bars. We invite you to stay in our warm, cosy and spotlessly clean rooms, with welcoming and spacious communal areas that create the real feeling and vibe of your home away from home. Our award winning staff are the friendliest in town and are happy to give you all the information and advice you need for starting your NZ adventures! Travellers ourselves we know what backpackers want and look for in a place to call home, a true kiwi oasis. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Ponsonby Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.