We arrived at 3.20pm to be told our room was not available and wouldn't be ready for at least another hour. When I expressed that this wasn't good service I was informed that that was why I was getting free parking! Very defensive attitude from a rather rude young lady!! Then I was informed that the previous night had been busy because of rugby and that was why our room was not ready, not sure why excuses need to be made for poor service?
Finally made it to the room and the key cards were not working ! When my husband expressed frustration to the receptionist she pleaded "you are not going to yell at me are you???". Also a bit miffed as to why we got charged a $60.00 bond?
All in all a strange experience rooms were nice though !!
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Hamilton Tainui Hotel Hamilton
- Novotel Hamilton Tainui Hotel
- Novotel Hamilton
- Accor Hamilton Tainui
- Hamilton Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Tainui is in the heart of the city, on the banks of the Waikato River, adjacent to the Skycity Casino and entertainment complex. The hotel features 177 rooms, an award winning restaurant, lobby bar and a health club, with gym, sauna, spa and beauty therapies available. Conference facilities are available for up to 350 delegates. Guests have easy access to nearby shopping, dining and entertainment, or relaxing river walks that can be found close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Hamilton Tainui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.