We were offered an upgrade to a 2-BR suite during our week-long stay in March 2012. The view was nearly as nice as the place around the corner (which charges 3x as much), and everything else was excellent. Very close to the beach, backs onto lovely bush, 2-minute walk from large grocery store, very comfortable bed, modern bathroom, well-equipped kitchenette, large rooms with lots of space for everything. Our hosts were very pleasant, generous and accommodating. Close to Waitangi and close but not too close to the pier. Hosts very knowledgeable about local attractions and events.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Of Islands Gateway Hotel Paihia
- Bay Of Islands Gateway Motel Paihia, New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated motel located at the northern entrance to Paihia. 50 meters from a lovely swimming beach. All units self contained and air conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bay of Islands Gateway Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.