We were three couples there, for one night. Needing a good rest during our long trip through New Zealand, we had choosen Willowbrook for its location beetween Queenstown and Arrowtown.
Here are the remarks done by all of us:
- B & B typically traditional style in a pretty historic house outside the noisy Queenstown
- Sympathic and helpfull hosts
- Very confortable bedrooms and lounge with a fridge full of drinks
- magnificent view on the ranges of mountains and the valley.
We actually have regret of staying so short time and enjoy no longer this nice haven of peace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Bed & Breakfast and Self-Contained accommodation in an idyllic, rural setting below Coronet Peak just 15 minutes from Queenstown and 5 minutes from historical Arrowtown. We are within easy reach of ski fields, wineries and some very picturesque golf courses. Four acres of mature garden surrounding the Main House of Willowbrook contain a tennis court, a luxurious spa pool and some very friendly sheep. Free wireless internet and Sky TV are available throughout Willowbrook and breakfast is included in the Main House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Willowbrook B&B and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.