Exceptional views. Absolutely breathtaking views of the open ocean to Surfers Paradise and Greenmount Beach and beyond from the large balcony. Our outdoor chairs with large table was more than adequate. The lounge room and both bedrooms with sliding doors and floor to ceiling windows also with views across the ocean ensure you enjoy the best views at all times.
Exceptional location. Restaurants, bars, shops, Twin Towns RSL, Coolangatta Surf Club and beach all within walking distance also across the road from a walking/cycling pathway which winds its way around the coast.
Exceptional unit. Spacious, luxurious, TV in main bedroom and living area with Austar, 2 bathrooms the main with a bath, showers were fantastic, beds and lounges were very comfortable, kitchen well equipped (however we took advantage of the nearby restaurants, our personal favourite being George's which is at the bottom of the Tower 2 complex). Unit was spotless.
Breakfast vouchers supplied with our deal had a great choice and were perfect for our requirements.
Exceptional staff and service. Arrived after hours late at night, instructions for access and key to room were easy to follow. The staff were always friendly, helpful and willing to accommodate any alterations we made to our bookings and departure.
We usually stay in Surfers but would now never stay anywhere else. Already planning for our next trip and believe ReflectionsTower Two is far superior to any other in Coolangatta.
- Also Known As:
- Reflection Tower 2
- Reflection Tower Two Hotel
- Reflection Tower Two Hotel Coolangatta
- Reflection Tower Two Coolangatta, Australia - Gold Coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reflection Tower Two is the newest, most luxurious resort rising above Greenmount Beach. A prestigious complex quietly removed from the crowds yet a pace apart from all that is famous on the Gold Coast. Each 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self contained apartment is beautifully appointed and features a large north facing balcony with dazzling views across the golden sands of Coolangatta Beach to the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean. Reflection Tower Two features a 25 metre heated lap pool, spa, sauna and steam room, gym, relaxing zen garden, Teppanyaki grill & BBQ's, private mini cinema and an executive lounge. Coolangatta, the centre of a region of contrasts; the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean and magnificent beaches to the east, the captivating labyrinth of the hinterland and golden hues of an amazing sunset to the west all encompassing fantastic shopping, entertainment and enchanting waterways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Reflection Tower Two reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.