Stayed here 1st June with hubby and mother, had a 2 bed/2 bath apartment which overlooked the water, the views were fantastic, my hubby loved sitting out on the balcony watching the boats at mooring. The apartment was very nice good layout had all the cons the upside was the fact that my mothers bedroom was away from our bedroom, she had her own bathroom and sep area. The downside was that the apartments were alittle noisy the austics were not very good and we could easily hear the neighbouring apartments and walking around above us.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Shores Hotel Airlie Beach
- Marina Shores Hotel
- Marina Shores Airlie Beach/Whitsunday Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marina Shores absolute waterfront living is positioned in a prestigious oceanfront location in Airlie Beach. Consisting of 50 luxurious fully self contained apartments with views overlooking Abel Point Marina, the Coral Sea and to the Whitsunday Islands this is certainly a new standard of fashionable accommodation in Airlie Beach.The variety of rooms include, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom spa apartments and incredible 2 bedroom 2 level spa penthouses. Marina Shores has been designed to be totally different in space, light and colour with vogue interiors, spacious balconies, state of the art lighting and a heated 30 metre pool with lush gardens ensuring each guests enjoys an oasis of luxury and tranquility. Just a 5 minute stroll along the seaside boardwalk to Abel Point Marina where tours depart for the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Marina Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.