4 lads flew out 27th june 2012.. Stopped room 701a.
Flew out after hearing bad reviews and we expected the worse. Arrived to a clean, spacey apartment. Had 2 separate rooms with 2 separate beds, free air con all week (Don't know if supposed to) and a semi pool view. Music wasn't too loud, parties were good in the day. Had a maid come most days (we named her conswala) who even covered us up if we passed out on the floor or sofa.
Hotel is about 2 minutes walk away from the strip, both sides of our room we had girls stopping. One side moaned about playing football at 5pm, others got naked. Broke the key in our door and they replaced it for us, broke balcony door and they replaced it. Sink was broke when we arrived and they fixed it.
In the day chill by the pool, vodka mixers 2 euro can't go wrong. Of a night head up to square bar about 12, free bar 1 hour 10 euro, though you usually get about hour and a half.
We paid 364 including flights and transfers for a week and got more than we bargained for.
Would recommend to anyone who goes out nightly, loves a good friendly atmosphere and is up for anything.
Apart from the guy behind reception stole my pink leggins when i left them with him.. Weirdo
- Also Known As:
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Hotel Ayia Napa
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments Ayia Napa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments are ideally located right in the heart of Ayia Napa center and near to beautiful sandy beaches. This complex features Deseo Pool Lounge which offers the ultimate pool experience in which to cool down and relax. The welcoming and hospitable atmosphere makes it a popular choice and guests return back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Tsokkos Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.