We spent 2 nights in this hotel. Below our comments:
- Great brand new room. Very spacious and modern.
- Excellent price considering the room.
- Good casino.
- The location is only good if you have a car or had rent one.
- There is no swimming pool.
- There is no valet service.
- Poor and expensive breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotels Badajoz
- NH Gran H. Casino Extremadura Badajoz, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Grand Hotel Casino Extremadura is located next to the Guadiana River, just 10 minutes walk from the center of Badajoz and the Alcazaba. It houses the Grand Casino de Extremadura, EOS Lounge & Bar and Spa with water area (with chargo), Sauna, Turkish bath and gym. The rooms are very spacious, bright and tastefully decorated. All rooms are fully soundproofed and have free Wi-Fi, a wide selection of satellite TV and a pillow menu.The Restaurant "El Mirador del Guadiana" has excellent panoramic views of the river Guadiana and the Royal Brigde. This great restaurant serves a unique and varied breakfast buffet. Moreover, you can enjoy an excellent menu with regional products. In addition, room service is available 24 hours, business center with free access, bar and free Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel. The Spa at Grand Hotel Casino is equipped with a hot tub with water beds and gooseneck jets, sauna, gym and steam room. The gym, sauna and steam room are free services. The water area has a charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your NH Gran H. Casino Extremadura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.