We stayed at this hotel for a week-end break. Right from the start everything was wonderful. Room was nice, free wi-fi, spa (vitality pool / half in/out) was magnificent. The location itself is nothing short of spectacular over looking a large lake and with beautiful mountain back-drop. Staff were very friendly and efficient. Surprising though how the charges add up even over a week-end, but you get what you pay for. One thing I would expect though from a 5 star is freshly squeezed juice rather than the concentrate mass produced stuff. But that is a very small point on a fine hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Europe Hotel And Resort
- The Europe Hotel
- The Europe Hotel Killarney
- Europe Hotel Killarney
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shores of Lough Lein, The 5 Star Europe Hotel and Resort has been welcoming guests for over fifty years and has reopened after a 70m face lift which includes the stunning 4,600 sq.m. spa called ESPA at The Europe. From the moment you cross the threshold of the hotel you step into another world. A magnificent two story atrium with glass doors leads onto a garden terrace with a view of the lake and the mountains beyond which leaves you breathless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Europe Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.