We stayed at this hotel at the beginning of March and I was fully satisfied: the position is perfect, in Mala Strana district and so very quite but in 20 minutes walking you can reach the Old Town and in 1 minute walking you can reach tram stop to go to to Charles Bridge or to the Prague Castle.
The room was quite big and comfortable and the breakfast was very good. All the satff speak a perfect english and they are very polite. I bought hotel and flight altogether, but I saw the room rate and I can say that this hotel is one of the best option in Prague in terms of quality/price. I absolutely suggest to all the people who want to come to Prague to consider this hotel. If I will come again to Prague (I hope so) I will probably book again this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Mala Strana Prague
- Residence Mala Strana Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** is situated in a beautiful location just few steps from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Petřín gardens and the Infant Jesus Church and the other historical landmarks. Hotel Residence Mala Strana*** offers 35 apartments for 2, 3 or 4 people. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, minibar, safe deposit box, bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer. Some of the apartments have also a kitchenette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Budget Places, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Residence Mala Strana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.