I reserved this hotel because of its popularity and fairly good reviews through history.
The price was half of the rack prices.
When we arrived we were quite abashed about the dark and scarry entry of the hotel. Lots of frightening people packed around the area.
The young woman at the reception was rather rude. The electronic key card worked maybe after third or fourth attempt.
The room was really dark with only a small window in the ceiling. Really cheap looking Ikea-style furnitures. Quite uncomf mattress and pillows. The kitchen was there ok but the fridge was full of mini bar stuff.
So no own foods or drinks to put there.
The saddest thing was though the water incident. My wife tried to take a shower after our arrival, bad chance no water! I marched to the reception to ask what is going on. The answer was that they cannot do anything that it is because of plumbing of the water company. All they could offer is free mineral water! When I asked how should we have shower the answer was "what can we do?"!!!!!
Finally they offered a chance to have a shower in another room next day but only this one time!!!
On last two mornings we woke up so early the other guests wouldn´t be using water, so the water pressure was barely ok to have a shower.
A real four star hotel would have offered another room with enough water pressure or a completly different hotel! Any hostel or
pension would have done the job better!
This hotel is nowhere near a four star hotel! There is no restaurant on site, the rooms are straight from a cheap hostel and staff doesen´t deserve any positive
comments. Without the water problem this hotel could be possibly a two and half star.
P.S. We travelled already a couple of years ago but ta doesen´t allow to choose earlier dates.
- Also Known As:
- Accome Julis Hotel Prague
- Prague Accome Julis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EA Hotel Julis **** is situated in the lower part of Wenceslas Square in Prague with the view to the commercial part of the square and back view to the quiet Franciscan garden. Hotel rooms are equipped with fully fitted kitchenette with a double hot plate, kettle, microwave, fridge and a dishwasher. All studios have also high-speed internet connection, SAT-TV, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, dining table and a safe deposit box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your EuroAgentur Hotel Julis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.