We changed to an apartment from a hotel when our 21 year old daughter decided to gate crash our weekend break, we really were delighted to have her and found the apartment ideal for our purposes. It reminded us of an Edinburgh tenament flat with what had been one huge room divided into an ensuite bathroom and kitchen/dinner in with a large double bedroom and sofa bed so it was ideal for 3. it was up a stone staircase with stained glass windows and original tiles on the landings. As the reception was open most of the time we had the added bonus of their local knowledge advising us about trams and buses so we could make our own way to Oskar Shindlers factory and the Salt mines so we did'nt need to pay for expensive tours. There were plenty of restaurants in the old town in easy walking distance we had an excellent time.
- Also Known As:
- Ventus Rosa Apartments Hotel Krakow
- Ventus Rosa Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ventus Rosa offers fully fitted apartments for 2 and 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Ventus Rosa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.