It is an old hotel but, although we visited Zakopane many times before, we stayed in Kasprowy for the first time. It is very nice, clean and in a perfect location, with the beautiful views. Unfortunately the big, lovely pool turned out to be very dangerous. There is a metal pipe hidden under the surface of the water, which separates the shallow end from the rest. Not expecting this, I dove straight into it and ... broke my nose! A friend from Poland told me that he had a very similar accident there many years ago! Isn't a high time to remove this perilous trap, a leftover from the communist times? It would have been a perfect stay otherwise.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane Hotel Zakopane
- Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane Hotel
- Accor Kasprowy Zakopane
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Zakopane Kasprowy is a 3 hotel situated on the picturesque Polana Szymoszkowa glade, close to a hot spring pool and a ski slope (open only during ski season). The hotel prides itself on the highest quality services and most beautiful views of the Tatra Mountains.Mercure Zakopane Kasprowy offers 288 rooms, 12 fully furnished conference rooms for 1,150 guests as well as three restaurants, a bar and disco. After an active day, you can use the pool, sauna, fitness centre, beauty parlour, junior club and mini club for the little ones as well as a reading room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Kasprowy Zakopane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.