Stayed for one night. The reception was efficient. Booked though the net and got a cheap price. The room floors are made of parquet - much nicer than carpet. Comfy bed and modern bathroom. Liked the water cooler on the first floor. I did not come with a laptop so the two terminals in the lobby were appreciated. The position is central with trams outside the door to take you anywhere. The $10 breakfast was excellent with a wide range and very pleasant ambience.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Centrum Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Warszawa Centrum Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Centrum hotel is located in the centre of Warsaw, close to the historic city centre and the business district. Only 3 km from the Palace Of Culture And Science Exhibition Centre, it is easily accessible from the airport and the railwaystation. Book one of our 189 airconditioned rooms and make use of the our hotel facilities, including a bar serving snacks 24 hours, private undercover pay parking and five meeting rooms. Business guests will appreciate use of wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.