Stayed there during EURO 2012. Very Basic rooms and as in all hotels of Ibis chain. about 25 minutes walk to the old partof Warsaw and the city center, but the tram stopis just around a corner with good connection to every point of the city. If i'll back to Warsaw and the rate will be good, will stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Warszawa Centrum Hotel Warsaw
- Ibis Warszawa Centrum Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Warsaw
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Warszawa Centrum hotel is located in the centre of Warsaw, close to the historic city centre and the business district. Only 3 km from the Palace Of Culture And Science Exhibition Centre, it is easily accessible from the airport and the railwaystation. Book one of our 189 airconditioned rooms and make use of the our hotel facilities, including a bar serving snacks 24 hours, private undercover pay parking and five meeting rooms. Business guests will appreciate use of wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Warszawa Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.